Some Things Old, Some Things New

We're mixing reliable standbys and new pieces today!


Shirt: H&M / Blazer: Heavenly Couture / Skirt: Forever 21 / Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Vintage Coach / Sunglasses: Vintage Christian Dior

Karen says...

Everything old is new again!  I pulled some forgotten cheapo items out of my closet to match it with a new blue and white striped blouse that I think is totally multi-purpose.  Plus, I have been enjoying a nautical kick lately, everything is blue and white or with an anchor on it. 

Also, I hunted high and low for my vintage Coach purse.  It started with noticing that some version of this was in all the New York consignment shops; it deepened when I saw a well-dressed girl sporting the bag as a crossbody at Hinoki & the Bird.  A few clicks on eBay and $50 later, a previously loved bag is my new fashion piece.  Top that off with the vintage Dior shades, and it's a complete mix of old and new.


Dress: J.Crew / Sweater: H&M / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Bag: Coach / Earrings: gift

Paloma said...

Once again, the realities of practicing law and just generally being busy have gotten in the way of my blogging! ;)  Anyway, I have been wearing very lackluster ensembles lately because taking pictures of my clothes has just not seemed interesting, but was very happy that Karen and I got to meet up for fast Mexican, gossip, and a quick photo.  Also happy that I was wearing my new (and best ever) LBD.  I foresee a beautiful future with this dress, which fits perfectly, is comfortable, flattering, and just all around great. Oh, J.Crew - you always do me right.

Comments