Ruched and Ready

Karen says...


Dress: H&M / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: J.Crew Factory / Bag: Zara

Lunch with lovely Jamie today at stupid Soleto.  Just kidding, Soleto is OK, but there were no fries served with the steak sandwich special and they ran out of biscotti again.  You tell me how I'm supposed to get through lunch with all these deficiencies.

This dress is black with subtle white flecks, and ruched in all the right places.  As this photo has two filters on it (Camera+ Night and Instagram Sierra), it's hard to see that detail, but it's so helpful for a fitted dress because, hey, that's not my fat you're looking at, that section's supposed to be ruched!

I was also able to add other black accents - the black necklace, the leopard shoes.  Happy to see once again Paloma and I are matching in that regard!

Comments