Clean Silhouettes

Worlds collide!  Paloma at lunch with her hubby and Karen at lunch with Vi, and all four at... where else?  Figat7th.  Time for a photo.


Shirt: Target / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: J.Crew Factory

Paloma says...

Oof.  Nearly a week without blogging.  We are getting terrible at this.  But fortunately, we are no less in-sync!  We couldn't believe how identical we were today; our lunch companions actually thought it was pretty hysterical.  Just goes to show, you can separate us by several city blocks, but you will never hinder our amazing fashion ESP!



Shirt: H&M / Pants: GAP / Shoes: Nine West / Bag: Zara / Necklace: H&M

Karen says...

Does it count as having worn it if you didn't blog it?  I totally wore these pants yesterday, haha!  But nobody knows that, except that I just said so.  Which I guess is kinda dumb.

But I got some new blue suede shoes which are simple and oh so comfortable.  As spring inexorably approaches, I'm starting to put color back into things.  I've been pretty drab and unbloggable lately, wearing lots of black to work.  (Like these pants.  Yesterday.)

When I wear the shirt again, I'll display how it splits in the back to reveal the second sheer layer.  Totally loving H&M right now.  This whole outfit is a study in the Westside Pavilion mall.

And last but not least, I had about twenty minutes of lunchtime awesomeness when Paloma got to meet Vi.  They had never worked together, and something tells me if that were the case we'd all have an employment team blast.  It's a lovely thing indeed when Vi watches us snapping blog shots like it's the most normal thing in the world.  I mean, we're all in this together, you know.  And hello we are dressed alike again, with no planning whatsoever to even meet up!  I shouldn't even be surprised anymore.

Comments