Nothing But the Best

... guaranteed.  The was the sign we found ourselves in front of on a once-regular now-rare Target meetup.  Once again, in fashion sync with basic blacks for hump day.  Never enough time in the world to catch up!


Shirt: Joie Soft / Blouse: Patterson J. Kincaid / Pants: Alice + Olivia
Bag: Zara / Shoes: Sole Society

Karen says...

Here I am in a marionette's pose with a freakishly large left hand.  My all-black today was from spending lots of time on Pinterest yesterday, admiring all the dark colors and black layering for fall 2014, images from NYFW.  I realize that a lot can be done experimenting with the many black items in a closet.

And the best 3:00 pm accessory - a (not dumb) Starbizzle iced coffee.


Shirt: Target / Skirt: The Limited / Earrings: Banana Republic / Shoes: Target

Paloma says...

While I am happy that I got to meet up with Karen for coffee and a pic, I'm pretty bummed that I forgot to bring my cute leopard shoes and thus my blog pic captures instead the ugly shoes I stash under my desk for when I need to make a trek further than two blocks during the work day.  So, just imagine my leopard wedges instead, OK?  Thanks. :)

Comments