Gettin' it Done

Paloma says...

Here's what I wore Monday and Tuesday, people!


I'm a busy bee this week as I get through a mountain of work and prepare to go out of town on Friday - but hey, at least I got dressed!

Let's take a closer look...


Monday
Cardigan: Banana Republic / Sweater: LOFT / Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Necklace: Forever 21

This was totally an "I'm too tired to care" outfit, and it shows.  Not a fan, but hey, I was comfy!


Tuesday
Shirt: J.Crew / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Necklace: J.Crew / Shoes: Banana Republic

This, on the other hand, I love.  Probably because I'm almost head-to-toe J.Crew.  Which probably hasn't happened since 1997 when I was in high school and shopped there exclusively.  Of course, that's back when J.Crew was reasonably priced...


Comments