Doubling Up

Paloma says...

I finally got an iPhone.  I have resisted for years and proclaimed that my Android was "just fine, thank you very much."  Boy, was I wrong.  The iPhone rocks.  And as a result of my spending way too much time playing with my new toy and all the amazing apps I have purchased (whoops - 99 cents per app adds up fast), I have these lovely split screen shots of my outfits from Monday and Tuesday of this week. Lucky you!


Sweater: The Limited / Shirt: Forever 21 / Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Banana Republic / Scarf: gift from mom
Earrings (totally not pictured but awesome - a gold "E" and a gold "V" 
for my daughters' names): Letters from LA

This was what I wore on Monday, after a long weekend of fun (and too much eating and drinking) with my beloved Maggie and her hub and doggie, who came to stay.  It was a great outfit for a tired Monday when all I wanted was to be in PJs. 

I love this scarf and don't know why it took me so long to wear it!  Particularly love it against stripes.  But let's be honest, I love anything with stripes.  In fact, it took every ounce of willpower in me not to buy a lovely $80 striped Splendid tee this weekend from my fave local boutique, Letters from LA.  I did manage to resist, but you'd better believe I am still thinking about that damn shirt.


Cardigan: The Limited / Blouse: Forever 21 / Skirt: J.Crew / Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Scarf: gift / Necklace: Melrose Trading Post find

And here's Tuesday's look - both with and without scarf.  How exciting!  Loving that it's finally cold enough to wear tights.  Also loving the look of sheer black tights as opposed to opaque which have been pretty much all I've worn in recent years.  Also loving infinity scarves.  Also loving Buzzfeed quizzes on Facebook, which are so lame they are awesome.  Also loving Taco Bell. 

OK, that got weird.

Comments