Back At It...

Paloma says...

Yes, back at it today, but without much enthusiasm.  I had a lovely four-day weekend in New Mexico with my family, and am reluctantly back at the grind today with piles  (and piles and piles and piles) of work.  Fortunately, my gorgeous mom took me on a shopping excursion to J.Crew over the weekend, so I've got lots of fun goodies to play dress up with, including The Best Jeans Ever, which will be featured Friday. 


Sweater: J.Crew / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: The Limited

Well looky here! I got another Tippi sweater!  Man, I love this sweater.  I now own it in three colors, and look forward to adding every single other color they make.  May take a few years, but I'm a woman on a mission.  Was not sure about this turquoise color, which is something I wear often in jewelry (I am from New Mexico, after all), but rarely in clothes.  I branched out a bit here, and I think I'm liking it!

Comments