Some Casual Realness

Maybe we can just go two years straight and see what happens.


Shirt: Old Navy / Pants: Target / Boots: Steve Madden "Sonnya" Riding Boots

Paloma says...

Busy day = boring post.

Truly nothing to say today, since it's a bit busy around here and my blogging brain isn't working.  Just another basic Friday outfit in some of my favorite shades - black, white, and cognac.


Shirt: Merona / Jeans: Citizens of Humanity / Shoes: Sole Society / Coat: Spiewak
Necklace: Brooklyn street vendor / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Karen says...

Used no fewer than four filters and three apps for this photo.  And it shows the newly chopped locks in better detail,  as well the fabulous faux fur collar, the green and blue color blocking, the cute little bows on my new blue shoes, and of course, my ever-present sullen expression.

I just want to say that I have eaten 1200 calories for seven days straight (except for a Wednesday dinner), and worked out four times for an hour each.  And I've gained two pounds.  So I have nothing to smile about.

Comments