Nothing Fancy

Consistency is everything.  We're continuing to reuse and remix our winter items.


Dress: Joie / Shoes: Sole Society Elisa

Karen says...

I used to dress with the knowledge that it would go to a post, but since we're in a blog limbo right now (one year is done, now what?), I sort of dress to be comfortable, and take the blogging as it comes.  Today Paloma voted yes to a post, so here I am with a retread outfit.

However, the shoes are actually new - replacing my Enzo Angiolinis, which are due to the cobbler and I think will not be salvaged.  I love this color and feel that it accents any outfit.  In this case, the dress has hints of cobalt blue, and so the shoes are perfect.  Cannot say enough about how great these Sole Society Elisas are.  Wouldn't hurt to pick them up in black, I think.


Shirt: Target / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: Jessica Simpson "Calie" / Necklace: Forever 21

Paloma says...

Oh how I wish I had something more exciting to show you/say to the blogging world.  Instead it's just this boring little post about my outfit, and yet another selfie. At least I got my diplomas hung - holla!

I love these shoes - already have them in black and just recently got these nude ones for like 70% off. Sweetness.

I also love this top, but only wear it like once a year and whenever I do wear it get compliments up the wazoo, and wonder why I only wear it occasionally.

Comments