New Year, New Rules

Well... coming soon, at least.  The blog definitely deserves a 2014 makeover, but until we decide what that is, we will continue to do our bleary-eyed thing. 


T-Shirt: The Limited / Cardigan: LOFT / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: Macy's clearance rack

Paloma says...

Well, in this picture I definitely look as tired as I feel.  You would think that after two weeks of working a couple of days, then being off a couple of days, working a day, being off a couple of days, working a couple of days, being off a day ("it was like four short work weeks!" Karen lamented today), that I would be more rested.  Alas, it actually has felt very harried and crazy. Not so relaxing.  Doesn't help that there was holiday mayhem in the midst of all that, sick kids, kids home from school, sick Mommy, sick Daddy, lots of work, etc. 

Needless to say, I am ready for the promise of boring, routine, and average that January brings.  And I am also excited to wear this very cute and comfy skirt.


Shirt: Anthropologie / Sweater: H&M / Pants: Alice + Olivia / Shoes: Franco Sarto / Necklace: The Limited

Karen says...

This amorphous blob is, in fact, me.  I'm very "long hair don't care" today but that will only last through tomorrow, with an appointment for a new 'do.  Also, can't get any more shapeless than a slightly oversized sweater and way-too-comfy skinny pants.  

This, by the way, is right outside my office.  I seem to blend right in with the olive green and pumpkin orange.

Comments