A Walk in the Park

It's a lovely 80-degree day for meeting up and getting coffee.


Shirt: Anthropologie / Sweatshirt: Stateside / Skirt: J.Crew / Shoes: The Limited / Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Karen says...

In a strange way, I still have not adapted to the change back from Casual December.  This must  be why I continue to mix casual items with my worky work clothes, like this chambray top and My Current Favorite Sweatshirt which I slung over my shoulders to make its relaxed vibe a little less discernible.

But, both my awesome lunch companion (my pal Duke) and my awesome coffee companion (my pal Paloma) approved of my look, so I feel aces!


Cardigan: LOFT / Tank: Target (maternity!) / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Paloma says...

I am a busy lady these days at work, had to take a break when Karen told me she was having lunch across the street from my office so I could have coffee and a photo session with my dear buddy - the best!

Another day dressed like it's summer - I don't mean to keep talking about the weather but it really is kinda crazy.  Beginning to wonder if we are just going to skip winter this year. And also wondering if this means summer 2014 will be brutally hot.  Hope not.  And hope winter comes soon! This warm weather is getting a bit boring.

In other news, this maternity tank sure has done me right over the years - its nice and long and super stretchy which means I can wear it basically forever.

Comments