The Beginnings of Holiday Chic

And so begins a month of wearing outfits just a little bit more festive!


T-Shirt: the lady & the sailor / Jeans: Citizens of Humanity / Boots: Frye / Scarf: on long loan from Cyn

Karen says...

Well.  This is not me in the office, this is me right after work getting to the tree farm and bringing this beauty home.  However, I did wear this outfit today because of casual December!  It's a very eventful month workwise, so there will be many days in there where I will have to be in proper lawyer garb, suit and all (like tomorrow).  So I welcome all the other days to work in jeans, or work in something delightfully festive.  Though this is not a festive outfit, standing by a tree with a huge hot pink star screams the holidays, does it not?

Paloma is adorbs today - if only a meeting I had did not tear our coffee run/photo op apart.
 

Sweater: POL (from boutique Native) / Tee: Target / Pants: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society / Necklace: J.Crew

Paloma says...

Bought this polka dot cardigan on an impulse while I was out walking in our neighborhood with my hub and girlies.  This boutique, Native, also has a location in the Hollywood Hills on Franklin, and I've always been curious about it, but never had a chance to stop in.  So, imagine my delight to discover their second store opened just last month right around the corner from my house!  And they have a little play area for kiddos next to the dressing room... makes for an easier shopping experience for mommy, that's for sure. 

Anyway, the cardigan has been complimented numerous times today, as have my lovely red shoes. So it's safe to say this one is a winner.

Comments