Little Black Everything

Even streets and firms apart, we dress alike...


Dress: Old Navy / Cardigan: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Necklace: gift from my hub 

Paloma says...
It's another bullet point kind of day.
  • Another day, another in-my-office-by-myself grainy selfie. Blah.  I long for the days of easy breezy afternoon coffee dates with my blogging buddy - I think this might be the longest we've ever gone without a pic together!
  • I bought this cardigan at The Limited during their nutso sales last week (I think I got like an entire wardrobe for $150, it was dabomb.com - hah), along with a few other things, and was a wee bit depressed to find everything was fitting a bit snug. :( Either I need to embrace the fact that I am now a "medium" instead of "small" or I need to do a few more Jillian Michaels DVDs.
  • This locket was a gift from my husband years and years ago, and I haven't worn it in ages because I broke the chain.  Finally got around to replacing it and am thrilled.  Forgot how much I adore this thing.  Especially since the pic inside is of me and him drunken and ridiculous.... ah, the days before children and passing out on the couch at 10:00 pm. 


Dress: Ted Baker / Jacket: Maison Scotch / Shoes: Michael Kors
Karen says...

Another long day of depo!  Well, it wasn't super long, but deposition days really drain you.  With a nod to casual December, I wore an LBD under a new jacket.  Yes, the skirt is a wee bit short for a solemn legal proceeding ("that has the same force and effect as if you were in a court of law"), but I'm more interested in looking chic this month.  Haha.

Oh, I could definitely look better after a long day in a windowless conference room, but thankfully, black hides everything.

Comments