Monday, December 16, 2013

Back to Blah

Not the outfits.  The backdrops!  And of course, Mondays.  But hopefully the weather will get us outside and meeting up some more this week!


Cardigan: J.Crew / Top: Urban Outfitters / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Steve Madden

Paloma says...

First, I apologize that I look like someone peed in my Cheerios in this picture - so grouchy!  It was simply the best picture I could muster with my cell phone timer.  Selfies are lame.

Anyway, I like this color combo though something about the outfit feels off.  I think it's the shoes.  These are trusty old shoes that I used to wear almost daily.  However, they are now two seconds away from falling apart and look pretty awful.  I don't know why, but somehow I feel like basic cognac/light brown heels are so hard to find, even though to me they are the most versatile shoe a woman can own.  They are a neutral but less spring/summer than nude heels somehow.  Regardless, I recently splurged on these from Banana Republic (running through my entire seasonal budget in one month it seems), and can't wait to wear the crap out of them. :)


Dress: Madewell / Cardigan: French Connection / Tights: xhilaration / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Karen says...

30 x 30, anyone?  I still love this dress dearly, and think it perfect for all seasons.  Which makes sense, since it's like a frickin' summer day around here again.  It was 83 this morning when I got into work, which made me realize the tights were not needed.

This outfit would have so much quirky schoolgirl potential, were it not photographed in a carpeted office among stale legal practice guides and 80's-era file cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment