Reliable Standbys

Making some beloved favorite pieces work today.


Cardigan: H&M / Shirt: Target / Skirt: LOFT / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

Paloma says...

Well, I'll be damned!  Believe it or not, today I decided to wear not one, but two items from my 30 for 30!  I thought that I wouldn't want to touch these clothes with a ten-foot pole after wearing them nonstop for a month, but it turns out I chose items I really like!  Plus, this is a combination I never wore during those 30 days.  (Trust me, I checked.)


Dress: Stussy / Necklace: Topshop / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell / Bag: Mulberry

Karen says...

I felt half alive when this photo was taken (but love to my friend Janet who obliged like it was the most normal thing in the world).  I'm just grateful it's passable.  I love this little dress that is best paired with some tights for fall; the 80-degree weather of late has made me skip that step.  The pearl schoolgirl collar necklace is not as visible here, but I thought it was a nice touch.

Comments