Just Another Manic Monday

Like, seriously manic.  For Karen, at least.


Top: Joie / Jacket: Heavenly Couture / Pants: Trouve / Boots: Frye

Karen says...

In due time, every square inch of this apartment will somehow be photographed with me and my outfits.  I mean, there can only be so much room, right?  So, I am backlogged one outfit (Friday's) - the last week has just been a whirlwind of work activity and I just have no idea how we ever were able to blog all... year... long.  It has almost been an entire year of work outfits!  Now that just two months are left, I am surprised that we have kept at it faithfully, for so long.

I'm smiling in this photo, but it's all very fake.  I had changed out of this outfit once I got home to watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  And then changed back into it.  But yes, indeed, I wore this all day and to meeting with clients.  Keepin' it real.


Sweater: J.Crew / Pants: Express / Shoes: Target / Necklace: J.Crew

Paloma says....

So after a seriously nutty week last week, I am very excited to have a normal not super busy week ahead.  I mean, as normal and "not super busy" as you get with a demanding job and two kids.

Anyway, to celebrate the joy of a relatively mellow week, I busted out my favorite bright pink sweater (oh, Tippi, I cannot say it enough - I love you), and some comfy straight-leg pants.  And of course, the ubiquitous nude patent pumps.  Since its cloudy and rainy today, pants were definitely in order. I don't think I've worn these in months but I'm happy to see them again!

Comments