Fitted in Florals, Fitted in Stripes

The stars align and we're both in the office in our fitted Friday faves!

Shirt: Chaser / Jeans; Current/Elliot / Shoes: Vince Camuto

Karen says...

Excuse the weirdo lighting, it was way dark in this hallway where we snuck a photo in, and I had to use the Dickens out of one of my app filters... "Clyde" from Picstitch, in fact.  Anyway, this was a very floral outfit in dark, muted tones.  The jeans look like wallpaper - which I frickin' love - and are another harvest from the maje sample sale of last Friday.  I also got hunter green heels, finally, which I can't wait to wear with all kinds of different combinations.  And the rest is just a comfy racerback tank.  Of course, it is rainy and chilly outside, so all the outfit is missing are my trusty infinity scarf and coat.  

And now, back outside I go.  Happiest of Fridays!


Shirt: J.Crew Factory / Pants: Forever 21 / Boots: Steve Madden / Necklace: Forever 21

Paloma says...

I love this outfit.  It's actually one I've been wearing on the weekends pretty frequently.  These pants are seriously so comfortable, it's crazy.  They are stretchy and feel like I'm wearing pajamas.  Too bad they are a weird in-between shade (are they black or navy?!).  But fortunately, black and navy both work just fine with gray and stripes.  And cognac.  All favorites. 

Happy Friday before a short week!  Huzzah!!

Comments