Bad Bloggers

Super busy, and missing days in uncharacteristic fashion (pun intended).  As today was a holiday, we were able to work from home and/or go casual.  So, here's the casual side of things.


T-shirt: the lady & the sailor / Skirt: Madewell / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Karen says...

Ah, Monday.  The return to work stress and all things not exactly fashionable.  Still, it helps when it's Veteran's Day and the office gives you another casual day.  These are a couple of my current faves, that I can't get enough of and randomly match well together.  Can't say enough about this awesome burgundy t-shirt, which reminds me of colors I loved back in seventh grade.  

Made a quick stop at Nordstrom after work because I'm hunting down the new Tory Burch fragrance.  Apparently, it is exclusive to Bloomingdale's at least through the holidays.  So, on to other things of amusement, and that's how I found myself here in this dressing room.  A great place for selfies!

Comments