Winds of Change

Is Mary Poppins flying in tonight?  There is furious wind change happening today, with the temperature dropping some 15 degrees from just a couple of days ago.  Might help for photography, but this is no weather to stay in.


Top: Banana Republic / Cardigan: Charlotte Tarantola / Pants: ASOS / Shoes: Julianne Hough for Sole Society
Bag: Mulberry / Necklace: On Loan from Cyn

30 for 30: Day Twenty-Three
Karen says...

Trying to step up our photo game with my new Samsung 2B250F WiFi camera.  Um, what a difference some real flash makes!  Quite a lot of fun taking photos in an alley today with a boxy black thing flashing away like poor man's paparazzi.  When was the last time anyone was ever spotted with a real camera?  Such a novelty.

Other than that, pretty happy with this outfit because I was able to take out the mint green necklace.  Yes, this is matchy-matchy, but still understated.  What a trial it was to walk a few blocks outside.  I thought a bunch of nannies were flying in, or I was about to be whirled into Oz.  Maybe I should watch some newer movies.


Sweater: LOFT / Shirt: Old Navy / Skirt: The Limited / Belt: Target / Shoes: Jessica Simpson

30 for 30: Day Twenty-Three
Paloma says...

Dang, it's straight-up cold today.  I was freezing my butt off as I walked the few blocks to meet Karen.  It went from 80's to 60's quite literally overnight.

Also, please remind me to never ever throw my wet hair up into a bun and go to work.  Convenient?  Yes.  Hideous in pictures?  Big fat yes.  Was incredibly envious of Karen's windblown tousled and pretty hair today.

And finally, another crafty use of the leopard belt over a cardigan this week. Sort of makes it seem more like a shirt, no?  Yet another thing I have learned from this challenge - I need more belts.  In fact, I just bought two online today.  Too bad I likely wont be able to incorporate into the 30x30 - just seven days left!

Comments