Substance Over Style

Not quite sure if we've ever been as busy as we are now.  Blogging is the last thing on the mind when you've got deadlines and clients and partners and motions and friends and family (and kids) all flying at you at once...


Sweater: Target / Pants: Target / Shoes: Target / Earrings: Banana Republic

Paloma says...

Well, yesterday was a day.  Without boring you with the details, it was simply chaos and blogging fell off my radar completely.  Too bad, since I wore a cute dress.

Anyway, it seems that (with the exception of yesterday), I have been all about black and comfort this week.  I would have thought coming off the 30 for 30, I would be going crazy with fun combinations of all the different things in my closet that I forgot I had.  Instead, the opposite is true.  I have wanted to use exactly no creativity this week.  I've just wanted to be comfortable, basic, easy.  Hence this black jeans/black sweater combo.  With leopard flats for good measure.  And, um, all from Target. sigh.


Shirt: Maison Scotch / Skirt: Madewell / Tights: Target / Shoes: Rock & Candy

Karen says...

As I said, I am clearly a chambray shirt collector.  This is the irresistible purchase from a couple of days ago at Scotch & Soda.  They're not little dots, they're little pistols, and it comes with the gold necklace in the shape of an arrow as the perfect adornment.  I put this together sort of, well, as you can see, with minimal light this morning and didn't really care if the colors went together or not.  Comfy skirt, tights, and chambray shirt.  Sounds like Friday, alright.


that little bit of detail - guns and arrows

Comments