Creative Low

Obviously, no one at work notices we're wearing the same thirty items for thirty days.  But we feel it acutely.


Shirt: Old Navy / Sweater: The Limited / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: Macy's

30 for 30: Day Eighteen
Paloma says...

Did I wear this already?  I think I'm going to start wearing the same outfit over and over and see if anyone notices.  Um, yeah, that's about all I've got to say about this one.  Creativity is at a low today.  Let's see if I can turn it around tomorrow...


Camisole: Martin + Osa (RIP) / Cardigan: Merona x Target / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: The Limited

30 for 30: Day Eighteen
Karen says...

Another glimpse into the Single Girl's Lair!  I had afternoon meetings and had to take this at the end of the day.  Even if my legs look Photoshopped on, at least the "clarity" filter shows the real colors and details of these tired articles of clothing.  Yawn City: Population One.  (Or two?)

I used to love this skirt so much, felt it was so classy 60's.  Now I am like soooo over it!  Still, this is proof that these are solid work basics that can be worked and reworked.  And reworked.  And reworked...

Comments