Cheers to Color

Three cheers for color!  Hip!  Hip!  Hooray!


Blouse: Old Navy / Cardigan: The Limited / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Shoes: Banana Republic / Necklace: Forever 21

30 for 30: Day Twenty-Two
Paloma says...

Fall is here!  And to celebrate, I will wear this totally summery outfit! Huzzah!

But seriously, the weather took a huge turn today, and suddenly the air is crisp and I'm wishing I had a jacket on when I walk from my car into my office.  But you won't hear any complaints here - I think introducing a few scarves into the 30x30 mix is just what the doctor ordered!


I totally nerded out last night and made polyvores of my remaining eight outfits.  Yup, major nerd.  I simply could not wrap my brain around getting eight more outfits out of this challenge but Polyvore reassured me that I can do it!


Dress: Madewell / Sweater: Banana Republic / Shoes: The Limited / Necklace: Random

30 for 30: Day Twenty-Two
Karen says...

My photographer never listens to me.  Take it from over there, I say.  Keep it still, I say.  And he always just does what he wants.  So I'm sorry if this photo has less negative space than it should.

OK, this is an outfit I had been planning since the beginning, in terms of wearing this dress in different ways.  This wasn't supposed to come back on the rotation so soon, but I could not locate my Julianne Hough for Sole Society mint green shoes today because... they were nowhere to be found.  And I really wanted to use those accent shoes for my boring basics.  Anyway, the saga continues.  I'd understand if those shoes just walked out of my apartment to find a life of their own.  They are pretty fabulous.

Comments