Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Busy, Comfy, Rinse and Repeat

We blew it yesterday.  Just no time to blog.

Today, we're still as busy as ever, but the show must go on!


Dress: Target / Cardigan: J.Crew / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: J.Crew Factory

Paloma says...

Blah.  That about sums up how I feel when I walk into my closet these days.  Not because I have nothing to wear or because I hate my clothes but because, when life is hitting you hard from all angles, well - clothes just don't seem to matter that much.  Blasphemy, I know.

That said, I am thankful for comfortable clothes that are still cute like this awesome Target dress that I got after having my first baby.  I can sit in it all day, even after a huge lunch, and still be comfy.  It's basically like pajamas.  Which is pretty much all I feel like wearing.

Oh, and PS: did you notice I chopped off all my hair?


Shirt: Banana Republic / Cardigan: Rag & Bone / Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Socks: Club Monaco / Boots: Sam Edelman

Karen says...

Not sure what look I'm going for here, but I've made a vow to wear wedge boots and socks for the balance of autumn and winter.  I've been noticing the look around town and I love it.  This is a cautious start, with these fun socks I picked up a couple of weeks ago at Club Monaco.

Also, 'tis the season for a grandpa cardigan, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment