Busy, Comfy, Rinse and Repeat

We blew it yesterday.  Just no time to blog.

Today, we're still as busy as ever, but the show must go on!


Dress: Target / Cardigan: J.Crew / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: J.Crew Factory

Paloma says...

Blah.  That about sums up how I feel when I walk into my closet these days.  Not because I have nothing to wear or because I hate my clothes but because, when life is hitting you hard from all angles, well - clothes just don't seem to matter that much.  Blasphemy, I know.

That said, I am thankful for comfortable clothes that are still cute like this awesome Target dress that I got after having my first baby.  I can sit in it all day, even after a huge lunch, and still be comfy.  It's basically like pajamas.  Which is pretty much all I feel like wearing.

Oh, and PS: did you notice I chopped off all my hair?


Shirt: Banana Republic / Cardigan: Rag & Bone / Skirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Socks: Club Monaco / Boots: Sam Edelman

Karen says...

Not sure what look I'm going for here, but I've made a vow to wear wedge boots and socks for the balance of autumn and winter.  I've been noticing the look around town and I love it.  This is a cautious start, with these fun socks I picked up a couple of weeks ago at Club Monaco.

Also, 'tis the season for a grandpa cardigan, right?

Comments