Back in Play

It's a day for behind-the-office door selfies, apparently.


Shirt: Joie Soft / Pants: GAP / Boots: Franco Sarto / Necklace: Madewell

Karen says...

I can finally dress how I feel - a little dark and serious, and ready for fall!  In my non-30 for 30 outfits of late, I have been wearing lots of black.  Uncomplicated chic.

It was really weird this morning going through my closet for an outfit - almost a foreign experience and slightly overwhelming.  As can be expected, I had a tinge of missing 30 for 30 because it was just a matter of going through limited options and being done with it.  Grass is always greener.


Skirt: Merona x Target / Blouse: Old Navy / Cardigan: J.Crew / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini / Necklace: Target

Paloma says...

Well, as much as I had hoped the angels would sing this morning as I wore a gorgeous outfit styled from anything but those 30 items, that was not to be.

Instead, I was rushing out the door at the crack of dawn and threw on the outfit I had planned, but didn't have enough time to truly assess it.  Which is how I would up in an uncomfortably tight skirt and a blouse that wouldn't stay tucked in, and always looks wrinkled.  After a two-hour car ride to a meeting, and a two-hour meeting, I was beyond ready to throw the skirt in the garbage.  So uncomfortable.  Thank goodness there is always a Target within stone-throwing distance, and I was able to grab this lovely navy skirt for a steal in time to drive back to LA in comfort and style.

Comments