Selfie Central

Need to selfie today.  Too busy for anything else!


Tank: Anthropologie / Cardigan: Merona / Skirt: The Limited Black Collection / Shoes: Michael Kors

30 for 30: Day Nine
Karen says...

Super tired and drained... can... barely... blog.  I threw this together today because I didn't know what else to wear.  I think I'm already "there" in terms of lack of inspiration.  Sure, there are other permutations I can make, but I started to imagine this morning that shit's gonna start lookin' pretty funky soon.

Again, I'm really tired right now.  Very long work day.  Sorry for the blurrific selfie - had to wait until home to do all this!


Shirt: Old Navy / Cardigan: J.Crew / Pants: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: Banana Republic

30 for 30: Day Nine
Paloma says...

Well the birthday celebrating is over and real life is hitting me over the head hard.  I've got deadlines up the wazoo this week and basically am slammed for the rest of the month at work.  But it's all good - busy is better than bored.

Still feeling good about 30x30, wearing this shirt that is fairly new and hasn't gotten much play, and still have an item or two that I haven't worn at all yet.  However, a big box of new J.Crew clothes I got from my mom for my birthday is really taunting me and I cannot wait until October when I get to bust them out!

Comments