Seeing Double

... of a single blogger.

Top: Target / Belt: off a dress from Twill / Skirt: LOFT / Shoes: Banana Republic

30 for 30: Day Thirteen
Paloma says...

Working the accessories today to try to make my outfit more interesting.  I would never have thought to wear black and yellow together with cognac/brown accessories but I saw it on Pinterest somewhere so I thought I'd give it a try.  I think it works?

Thirteen down, eighteen to go!  Wow, eighteen - really??  Guess I'm going to have to start busting out some more accessories...

Karen says...

I am tragic today.  I wore a 30 for 30 outfit but when I came home - from Irvine after an all-day deposition - I just wanted to get into jammies, stat.  And then immediately started working again... it is one of those weeks, for sure.  I made grand plans to get back in my outfit and take a photo, but... I'm going to take a little blogger license here and just do that tomorrow, with both outfits, and get properly caught up.  

In my defense, I had to battle the 405 today.  It was not pretty.

Comments