Mixing It and Matching It

We're keeping it together, but maybe Day Seven (to be featured next week) is when it begins to fall apart.  No signs of cracking yet, though!


Cardigan: J.Crew "Tippi" / Shirt: Old Navy / Skirt: LOFT / Shoes: Target
Necklace: another piece of handmade New Mexican jewelry - turquoise and mother of pearl beads

30 for 30: Day Six
Paloma says...

Day Six and I'm still not sick of my limited wardrobe.  Yay me.

Sporting some Miami-esque colors today (coral and turquoise) along with some classics (black and white stripes).  Nothing much else to say about it except that I like it!

Also, this will be the last horrid selfie I take in this temporary office I've been using while waiting for my permanent office to undergo construction.  Monday will be all new scenery!


 Top: Banana Republic / Skirt: ASOS / Shoes: Michael Kors / Necklace: Reform School in Silver Lake

30 for 30: Day Six
Karen says...

Come on in, the water's fine!  Or, the Berber carpet is.  Well, I had some dinner guests today, so I had to sneak a picture in after the cooking and after the entertaining and well after work.  

This is one of those days where I hold the small blog audience captive to everyday musings.  I had a blast tonight making a lovely dinner of Chateaubriand, green beans casserole, and macaroni and cheese.  Yes, who the hell serves green beans and mac with a beef tenderloin?  This girl!  Because I had the most amazing green bean casserole evah at Hill Country Barbecue over the weekend in New Yawk, and have not been able to stop thinking about it.  I decided to build a meal around it.  And my dinner guests requested beef tenderloin, so that was that.  Beef tenderloin roast with red wine reduction.  Green beans casserole with fried shallots.  Calamarate pasta and cheese with three kinds of cheddar.  English sticky toffee pudding a la mode for dessert.  Cotes du Rhone.  Everybody home by 10:00 pm.  That's my kind of Thursday night!

Oh, the outfit.  Let's see how I can work this skirt through the next 24 outfits.  The top is whatevers - navy, fitted.  Yawn.

Paloma out this Friday.  See you next week!

Comments