Ladylike Campers

Sleeves rolled up, camper style, on this unseasonally hot Monday.


Shirt: J. Crew Factory / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

30 for 30: Day Seven
Karen says...

Lots of indecision this morning as I tried to come up with a new permutation for 88-degree weather.  I picked my options with September in mind, but this is September in California, so really it should still be lightweight dresses or crepe-thin shirts.  Paloma seemed to have wiser picks, because we discussed at lunch today our respective difficulty with this - and she isn't really having any!

Thank God for sunglasses!  This girl could really use a few more hours of sleep - and a juice cleanse - after an extraordinarily fun weekend.


Blouse: Express / Skirt: LOFT / Shoes: Banana Republic / Earrings: handmade in New Mexico

30 for 30: Day Seven
Paloma says...

A proper picture!  Hooray!  Got treated to a lovely birthday lunch with my former co-workers (including Karen), which always makes the day a bit more fun.  And (go figure) Karen and I once again harnessed our psychic powers and dressed basically the same.

Day Seven of the 30 for 30 and I am still feeling great!  Almost like this isn't turning out to be as hard as I expected somehow.  I mean, everything I'm wearing is being worn for the first time in this project.  Of course, day seven is a lot different than day twenty-seven.  We shall see.

I love this new shirt from Express. I've searched high and low (OK, let's be honest, just low - girl on a budget, always) for a gauzy button down shirt and am so thrilled I came across this one.  It gets great reviews on the website, and comes in about a hundred colors so I might be purchasing more soon.  Already got black and white - of course.

Comments