Brightest Blues

Starting Day One, Monday, and September off with our brightest blues!


Shirt: The Limited / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Necklace: Forever 21

30 for 30: Day One
Paloma says...

Yay, 30 for 30 - day one!  I suspect this is the most excited I will feel about this project over the next 30 days.  In fact, I just hope I don't feel like burning these 30 items at the end of it all.  But I guess that's the whole point, right?  Just when you feel like burning your clothes, instead you have to get creative and hopefully discover some new outfits you hadn't thought of before.

Anyway, here's what I put together for day one: navy shirt, purple skirt, black accessories.  I tried to not go with something super basic by doing an unusual color combo - and one that I've never done before.  I like the result.  Here's to the next 29 combos!


Shirt: J. Crew Factory / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Sole Society / Clutch: Clare Vivier

30 for 30: Day One
Karen says...

I realized my little Polyvore below needs three more items.  Phew!  I was wondering how I'd get anything casual in there.

This thing might really work well for someone like me, whose mind is off to the races every time I'm presented with too many options.  I liked the facility of taking one thing and necessarily finding a match from a finite range.  Of course, it's day one, so the options will start to really narrow by, like, the end of this week... However, mathematically, it's all supposed to work out.

I know what I said about white, but except for the clutch, the skirt is... cream!

Comments