Back and At It (Sorta)

We both took Friday off (blogwise) to keep us on track and in sync for our 30 for 30.  Monday, and back at it - except that Paloma's out sick.  And Karen is barely making it after an early morning flight from JFK...


Shirt: Anthropologie / Skirt: L'Agence / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Sunglasses: Vintage Christian Dior / Clutch: Clare Vivier

30 for 30: Day Three
Karen says...

I could've done better today, what with the rumpled skirt and misty photo, but it's all back to the grind after a weekend plus a couple days in New York.  I'm just glad I don't look as out of commission as I feel.  The shoes are an accident; intended to wear last Wednesday's Jeffrey Campbells with this, but whoops!  Pulled the wrong pair out of my suitcase in my car right before dashing up the building to my office.

This is after a very needed sugarfish lunch ("welcome back to LA"-style), thus the wrinkle in the skirt.  Or that the skirt was sitting in my trunk?  Also, the ruffle detail of the shirt is not visible here.  Eh, either way, I'm still dressing by the rules!

Comments