Veni, Vidi, Vici

This is what a winner looks like.


Shirt: Forever 21 / Skirt: The Limited Black Collection / Shoes: Jones New York / Necklace: J.Crew

Paloma says...

Today is a good day. I actually won at the hearing on that motion I've been bitching about constantly for the last two months, which is awesome.  It's always nice to work your butt off and have it pay off.

Anyway, since I had to be in court this morning (for the first time in awhile!), I went for a very classic, chic (maybe even Parisian?) look. Black and white with pearls. Doesn't get more simple than that. Missing in the photo is my suit coat which I wore over the tee for my hearing this morning. Too bad I don't have a gray Chanel boucle jacket to pair with this - that would look amazing.  Maybe in another life.


Shirt: Joie / Suit: J.Crew Super 120s / Shoes: Michael Kors

Karen says...

Er, um, and this is what an even drawer looks like.  An even draw-er.  I, too, had court this morning, thus the need to don a skirt suit.  I, however, was opposing a motion, which ended up in a sort of even draw, the result judges are so inclined towards these days of "no harm, no foul, you two go out in the hallway and work it out and then come back to put it on the record."  

But I am so proud of Paloma.  The result she got was a big win.  Big.  Huge!  (Insert Julia Roberts-type emphasis here.)

Good news is: tomorrow is Friday.  Bad news is: court again!  But you bet I'm going to change into jeans right after.  Oh, you betcha.

Comments