Three-Color Basics

If we all still worked together, we'd put together a photographic anthology and entitle it: Firm: The Fashion.  We all have some kind of trinity going on.  Paloma goes white, black, and cognac; Karen goes white, brown, and beige; and Steve goes charcoal, blue, and brown.


Shirt: Merona x Target / Skirt: BCBG / Shoes: Nine West / Bracelets: Forever 21 / Earrings: Forever 21

Paloma says...

Keeping it simple in black, white, and cognac.  This skirt actually has a black sash that goes around the waist (it's that paperbag top look), but I decided to see how it worked with a regular belt.  I think I like it, though I wish I had a pencil skirt with actual belt loops instead -- do those exist??


Dress: Collective Concepts / Jacket: Cartonnier / Shoes: Classiques Entier

Karen says...

Second outfit of the day, meant to double for an in-office day and then an after-work barbecue.  I had court this morning, so I cheated by changing out of my suit.  But that was the usual Theory mess.

This is a little Silver Lake dress I bought a couple of years ago.  I was pleasantly surprised that, after I bought it, I saw it on blogs and magazines and the like.  It channels Pretty Woman at the polo match (brown with white polka dots always does), which is why I added the ladylike white layered jacket.  It should be worn a bit shorter, but I yanked it down to make it work-appropriate.

Steve was kind enough to take the photo.  Blogging for three now.

And now...

Steve's Shoes


Day Three: Kenneth Cole

Comments