Secrets Revealed

So... neither of us wear Victoria's Secret that much (the clothes, at least), and today we both are.  Wow.


Dress: xhilaration x Target / Cardigan: Moda International x Victoria's Secret / Wedges: TOMS
Sunglasses: Vintage Christian Dior

Karen says...

Once upon a time, I ordered lots of basics from the Victoria's Secret catalog.  I mean, I was ordering bras by the dozen, so why not throw in the occasional wedges, coat, or sundress?  In time, that love affair ended, and I decided it was better to find basics at H&M and Zara.

However, a good many neutral items hung back, this long grey shirt-cardy being one of them.  It was the right thing to throw on today over this Target sundress (which I love, and which is making its second Friday appearance) during work hours.  After work, it was great for a jaunt to Silver Lake.  However, I didn't let on to any of the hipsters that I was among them in Target and Victoria's Secret.  Apologies, hipsters.


Blazer: Victoria's Secret / T-shirt: GAP / Jeans: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson/ Earrings: J. Crew Factory

Paloma says...

I wanted to wear these forest green jeans with a white blouse and leopard belt.  However, that plan was quickly foiled.  The white blouse was too short to tuck into the jeans, and the leopard belt was too small to be worn lower on the waist.  FAIL.

This was my second best attempt.  Charcoal tee, black cropped blazer, leopard shoes.  It wasn't until I got to work that I realized there is an oil stain on the pants, and a mystery food stain on the blazer. Sheesh.  Good thing I didn't have any important meetings today.  And good thing it was a selfie day since the crappy photo quality masks my sad stain covered clothes.  :-(

Comments