Product Placement

If you really love something, wear it!


Shirt: Theory / T-shirt: American Apparel x Pie Hole / Skirt: Forever 21 / Boots: Lucky Brand

Karen says...

I just wanted to wear my Pie Hole t-shirt today.  Stopped by last night and bought a Maple Custard, Mexican Chocolate, Sausage and Bacon, and this shirt.  It's a bit of a deep V, so it really can't be worn on its own.


Cardigan: J.Crew / Tank: H&M / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Paloma says...

This stance of mine says "I don't wanna talk about it."  This pic was taken at 4:52 p.m. when I was drowning in discovery and my head was spinning.  Sometimes being a lawyer just ain't fun. 

In other news, had a luncheon today and a work dinner tonight so this outfit has got to carry me through a 14 hour day filled with schmoozing, working, and thinking.  Here's to multi-tasking.

And now...

Steve's Shoes


Day Four: CYDWOQ

Comments