Last Call for White

Three in a row!  Totally coincidental that we were able to meet up today.  And, as it happens, wearing white like it's going out of style.  Literally.


Shirt: Cerisma / Skirt: Bebe / Jacket: Cartonnier x Anthropologie / Shoes: Michael Kors

Karen says...

I had a sad sense of really needing to wear my whites this week before Labor Day.  And I know nobody even does that anymore.  And I know that I'll probably start wearing white in the second or third week of September, just because I love it.  But still, that was the objective in today's outfit.

And the weird thing is, not only is it casual Friday, it's the last day of Casual August.  I end up wearing something more put-together and work-appropriate than anything else I've done all month.  All I can say is, I was at a creative low this morning (Thursday night merrymaking) and just wanted to wear something comfortable.  It happened to look more worky.  The end.


Shirt: LOFT / Pants: Target / Shoes: Sole Society / Earrings: Macy's / Bag: J.Crew

Paloma says...

It's a scorcher today, folks.  Seriously.  Like, way way too hot.  Anyway, I am dressed accordingly in this flowy white tank top and skinny jeans, but to be honest I wish I was wearing a bathing suit and drinking a margarita in a pool instead. But I kinda always wish I was doing that.

Karen and I have a very exciting project planned for September that we plan to reveal on Monday.  It's going to be a great experiment in using what you've already got in your closet and I am actually pretty pumped about it.  Shaking things up round here!

And in other news: I am carrying a different purse!  Only the second ever time since we started this little project.

Comments

  1. Love love love the blue pants and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! these Sole Society shoes get mistaken for Valentinos all the time, even though they cost about 1/1000th of what the Valentinos do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment