Friday, August 30, 2013

Last Call for White

Three in a row!  Totally coincidental that we were able to meet up today.  And, as it happens, wearing white like it's going out of style.  Literally.


Shirt: Cerisma / Skirt: Bebe / Jacket: Cartonnier x Anthropologie / Shoes: Michael Kors

Karen says...

I had a sad sense of really needing to wear my whites this week before Labor Day.  And I know nobody even does that anymore.  And I know that I'll probably start wearing white in the second or third week of September, just because I love it.  But still, that was the objective in today's outfit.

And the weird thing is, not only is it casual Friday, it's the last day of Casual August.  I end up wearing something more put-together and work-appropriate than anything else I've done all month.  All I can say is, I was at a creative low this morning (Thursday night merrymaking) and just wanted to wear something comfortable.  It happened to look more worky.  The end.


Shirt: LOFT / Pants: Target / Shoes: Sole Society / Earrings: Macy's / Bag: J.Crew

Paloma says...

It's a scorcher today, folks.  Seriously.  Like, way way too hot.  Anyway, I am dressed accordingly in this flowy white tank top and skinny jeans, but to be honest I wish I was wearing a bathing suit and drinking a margarita in a pool instead. But I kinda always wish I was doing that.

Karen and I have a very exciting project planned for September that we plan to reveal on Monday.  It's going to be a great experiment in using what you've already got in your closet and I am actually pretty pumped about it.  Shaking things up round here!

And in other news: I am carrying a different purse!  Only the second ever time since we started this little project.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the blue pants and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! these Sole Society shoes get mistaken for Valentinos all the time, even though they cost about 1/1000th of what the Valentinos do.

    ReplyDelete