Good/Bad

Good news for Paloma: tomorrow her motion is done!  Bad news for Paloma: that's not today!

Good news for Karen: it's Casual August!  Bad news for Karen: she missed the first day of Casual August!


Shirt: Urban Outfitters / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Enzo Angiolini
Earrings: Freshwater Pearl Drops from the Farmers Market

Paloma says...

Oh man, I am zonked. This damn motion I've been working on all week is out the door tomorrow and I cannot wait for it to be done. In the meantime, here's my half-hearted outfit picture.  Thank God the bags under my eyes aren't visible in this grainy selfie.


Top: J.Crew / Skirt: xhilaration / Shoes: Michael Kors

Karen says...

It's finally here - casual August!  What I've been waiting for all year since we started doing this.  I love a reason to wear impractical, trendy outfits to work under the auspices of "Casual August."  I welcome the opportunity to dress somewhat unprofessionally and about five years too young!  Yes!  However, I literally missed the memo and threw on a proper shirt and heels today anyway.

Not to say, having missed the first day of Casual August, that this is entirely work appropriate.  But, it does suit summertime in the working city; and probably shopping through the Plaka area of Athens.

And, the key to getting good outfit snaps in the office?  Wait until everyone has left, and drag your co-worker to the lobby.


Earrings: Target

Unlike Paloma's comment, my tired eyes are quite visible here.  But these $6 earrings need their space, too.

Comments