Easy Breezy

It took a week's worth of heavy motion-writing to get here, but we got our week's paperwork wrapped up, packed up, with a ribbon and a bow on it.

Time for the weekend!  Easy breezy!


Dress: Cooperative x Urban Outfitters / Cardigan: French Connection / Boots: Dolcetta x Dolce Vita
Clutch: Clare Vivier

Karen says...

If I look tired, and more suited for an art walk than Friday at work, it's because this picture was taken right after four hours of solid motion-cranking.  Feels like I had something due every day this week, which... um, sounds about right, I guess, since I'm a lawyer.  Oh yeah.

Happy times, though!  We were able to reunite briefly by the office as Paloma was off to celebrate her husband's birthday.  Oddly enough, this is the newly built Smart & Final next to HQ.  Check that shiny concrete!

These boots.  They're my attempt at the Jeffrey Campbell Everly boots that, in fact, cost three times as much as these Dolcettas.  The boots got mixed reactions at the office, but hey, this place isn't exactly SoHo.


Sweater: J.Crew / Jeans: LOFT / Shoes: Nine West / Sunglasses: Fred Flare

Paloma says...
 
Wow, do I feel light as a feather today.  Motion went out the door and I have a weekend of celebrating to look forward to, complete with massages for two and sushi dinners with friends.  Huzzah!

As for this look, it was truly the easiest and most simple thing I could think of this morning as I hustled to get out the door.  Thankfully, a well-made bright pink sweater always makes an outfit look more pulled together. 

Comments