Yippie Chic

It's a true hippie + yuppie moment with drape vests and embroidered babydoll tanks.  Friday's here and we're feeling free as birds.


Racerback Tank: Splendid / Drape Vest: Ecote x Urban Outfitters / Jeans: H&M / Shoes: Topshop
Tote: Banana Republic

Karen says...

I had been looking forward all week to today, to dress comfortably and to feel good just wearing what I wanted to wear.  So of course this becomes one of those days where a partner calls thirty minutes before lunch to ask if I can accompany him to lunch with a potential client.  "I'm in jeans," I warn him.  "So am I," he says.  "Do you look nice?" he asks.  "I guess," I say.

When I finally present myself, he decides, "You look nice..." as if he's not really sure about it.  And I say, "I look like I'm going to Coachella!"  And he laughs.  So I think he agrees, but we'll just roll with it.

Anyway, at our office, we see far worse... after all, I'm not the only person at the office who started cleaning out the Target the moment it opened.


Cardigan: The Limited / Tank: Anthropologie / Pants: Zara / Shoes: Nine West / Wallet: Hobo

Paloma says...

FRIDAY!  How I love you.  No only because I love wearing stretchy red pants, but also because I love knowing that tomorrow I won't have to get up at 6:00 a.m. to get to work, but instead I will wake up at 7:00 a.m. to get to swim lessons for the kids!  (Yes, folks, 7:00 a.m. is a luxury when you have a one-year-old and a three-year-old).  After the funk I've been in this week, I am very much looking forward to starting fresh on Monday, hopefully with a cute outfit.

Comments