Reliable Stand-bys

Reaching for stand-bys on a blink-and-you'll-miss-it Tuesday.


Top: Forever 21 / Skirt: J.Crew Factory / Pumps: Jones New York / Necklace: Forever 21

Paloma says...

Another busy day with an easy outfit.  This striped tee is becoming my absolute favorite item in my closet.  I seriously reach for it every day and have to ask myself how long it's been since I last wore it so is it socially acceptable to re-wear it yet?  I think it's just one of those great shirts that makes any outfit more polished, and easily transitions from weekday to weekend.  That's my kind of shirt! Oh, and the fact that it was under $10 doesn't hurt, either. 

In other news, the color of this skirt is far more lovely than it looks in this pic.


Top: Joie / Skirt: Limited Black Collection / Jacket: Banana Republic / Shoes: Banana Republic
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Karen says...

Today is a bit of a fail for me.  As you can see by the neither here nor there picture.  Co-worker Steve got a new car and invited me to see it, then joked that I should take a photo with it.  He was in a rush, I was tired.  So this was fine.

The outfit is a repeat, out of laziness from two mornings in a row where I had to be up pretty early.  I had court and didn't feel like wearing one of my proper suits, so I just threw together two black separates - which turned out to not really match.  And that bugged me all day.  Thank goodness the disparity isn't as visible in the glaring sunlight and standing by a black car.

The worst of my week is over.  Still much to do, but I can dress a little more for style, less for substance.

Comments