Mixed Media

We begin a gloriously short work week with bright colors and different textures.  Trynna get back into this work wear game.


Camisole: French Connection / Cropped Cardigan: Charlotte Tarantola
Daisy Lace Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic (On Sale) / Nubuck platform heels: Nine West
Necklace: Heavenly Couture

Karen says...

I'm happy with this outfit because it's a total mix of old and new in my closet.  The skirt is a new on sale purchase, the sweater an impromptu gift from my friend Emily when we were heading out on Friday night and I needed an extra layer.  The necklace is a happy little find from this ridiculously inexpensive store on Montana Avenue where everything is $16 each.  In fact, this necklace came with a pair of earrings and the set was under $16.  I love these easy ways to enhance my closet.


wonderful little detail on the cardigan's buttons - pink jewels


Top: The Limited / Skirt: LOFT / Strappy heels: BCBGirls

Paloma says...

Busy day!  Mixing it up with a striped top + solid skirt combo on Friday, and a solid top + striped skirt combo today.  Getting crazy up in here!  Also feeling very nautical today in navy and stripes.  I've been wanting a striped skirt forever and this one from LOFT (which I scored for less than $20 - holla!) really fits the bill perfectly.


Earrings: Modcloth


Blue and stripes!

Comments