In A Hurry

This little vanity project is a labor of dogged consistency.  Take, for example, our willingness to be photographed under any circumstance, whatever the hurry.


Camisole: LOFT / Jacket: Timing x Heavenly Couture / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Sole Society

Karen says...

Once again, a hasty shot as my photographer was running to his (new) car.  I was OK with this until I saw it photographed.  Then I was like, hm, why did I do this?  Without the jacket, the outfit makes more sense because it's just some brights thrown together.  The top has some neon yellow stripes with beige.  

Anyway, nice to see that the shoes match the 80's-era tile and finishes in this office courtyard.


Blouse: Old Navy / Skirt: The Limited / Shoes: Sole Society / Earrings: Macy's

Paloma says...

So this picture is not particularly flattering but I was just so excited that I was able to snap a selfie in the elevator at my office building that I had to use it.  Apparently I am easily amused.  Too bad there wasn't enough time in my journey from the lobby to the 24th floor to do any re-shoots.

Once again, busy week means trusty basics and standbys.  A pencil skirt and a blouse; black and white and red... these combos never fail me.

Comments