Comfort at a Premium

Kind of nothing to see here - just Friday basics and feeling fantastic in relaxed cotton.


Top: LOFT / Cardigan: J.Crew / Jeans: 7 For All Mankind / Shoes: Nine West

Paloma says...

To compensate for the dreadfully uncomfortable pencil skirt of yesterday, today I wore stretchy jeans and a flowy shirt made of cotton, and feel awesome.  I rarely reach for this shirt because I am not really a "shirt with embellishments" kind of girl, but realized today that the sparkle is minimal and actually tasteful.  So I might be reaching for it more often.


Earrings: big ole faux studs (faves)

Happy Friday, y'all.  May I come back from the weekend refreshed, and skinnier.  Ha!


Tank Dress: French Connection / Chambray Shirt: H&M / Ankle Boots: Lucky Brand

Karen says...

This is pretty much my uniform.  A slinky, cottony dress of some sort.  Ankle boots with a midi heel.  A chambray shirt.  All the outfits I put together on other days, good and bad, are the works of a charlatan.  This is really what I live in.

Stopped by Cabazon on the way back from Palm Springs last weekend, and found this tank dress at Neiman Marcus Last Call.  I don't know if I was severely fatigued or something, because by the time I went home, I opened the bag and did a "WTF?"  In the last five years, I've been between a 00 and a 2; this dress is a 4.  It fit quite well when I tried it on, which was a happy/sad moment.  So it's a happy/sad moment now that, while it's loose enough not to offend anyone, it's also apparently too big.  It will be perfect after I wash it.

And, here's a view of the inner corridors of our secret lair.  Lots of smart people at work behind these cubes.

Comments