Coffee Anyone

Getting very literal today on our coffee break!


T-shirt: Madewell / Skirt: ASOS / Shoes: Michael Kors / Tote: Madewell (similar)
Karen says...

To me, this outfit is 100% Paloma-inspired.  She is the mistress of pairing tees as suiting separates, so this is probably the first time I've tried wearing a t-shirt as part of a "work" outfit.  Second, the skirt is Paloma-approved, something I've been eyeing for some time, but pulled the trigger on only after she confirmed that she had flagged the same one.  I reversed the bag (yesterday's Madewell purchase) to its stripey side because of Paloma's fondness for stripes + florals.  To top it all off, during our coffee break today she said she's also been looking for a new pair of black peeptoes.  Complete!

Really no surprise, picking up plenty of good habits here from my friend.  I'm having a lot of fun wearing this outfit today, even if it requires standing absolutely straight at all times so no lumps show on this ultra-tight skirt.  I could definitely use a couple of inches to work this skirt, but I'm just happy it fits.

Another note - love Paloma's outfit today.  The cognac and grey; the subtle way the shoes, sunglasses, and tote all go together.  So glad we were able to get proper pictures today!


Top: Urban Outfitters / Skirt: Banana Republic / Shoes: Banana Republic 
Tote: Coach Legacy / Sunglasses: Fred Flare / Watch: Citizen Eco-Drive

Paloma says...

This morning, my daughter was sitting on the bed watching me get dressed.  When I put on this shirt, she said, "That's a cute little shirt, Mom."  At first I was like "what about this shirt is little?" and then realized that I probably always refer to her clothes as "little" because, well, they are.  So she's just mimicking me in her compliment-doling.  Either way, if it's good enough for my three-year-old, it's good enough for me.

In other news, I just realized that I have worn something from Urban Outfitters virtually every day this week... weird.

Comments