A Study in Slacks

Today was Lawyer 101, appropriate looks for inside the courtroom and office.  And trading out our pencil skirts for basic slacks, like a good lawyer should.


Suit: Theory / Top: Zara / Shoes: The Limited

Karen says...

This outfit is standard issue lawyer.  It's timeless, really.  And by that, I mean that the top and the suit are from 2007.  In fact, with the exception of the shoes, I probably started wearing this exact ensemble in 2007.  This is the quality of the Theory suit: always a good investment, always flattering, fitted cuts that can stay in your closet for years or come back into play.

In reality, this is how I should look every day.  But what fun is that?


Tank: The Limited / Cardigan: Mossimo x Target / Pants: Express / Shoes: Mossimo x Target
Earrings: J.Crew Factory

Paloma says...

Boy, I am a terrible blogger when I'm busy.  I guess I will just have to rely on Karen to have something interesting to say.

Love this polka dot top, and love the turquoise studs with the red cardigan - an unexpected combo that somehow just works.

Comments