Monday Blues

June Gloom is a puzzling thing; mornings of 66 but back up to 83 in the afternoons.  Either way, we're dressed for it.  And - happy anniversary, Paloma and Joe!



Karen says...

I had myself a grand old time this weekend at the Joie/Current Elliott sample sale.  Not only did I get some skinny jeans to diet into (giving my life purpose again), but a couple of summery silk things that will take me through the working summer.  The skirt here is gossamer light but still work appropriate - for me, a total win.

I am wearing...

Club Monaco asymmetrical tank (a favorite for years)
Joie floral layered skirt
Enzo Angiolini blue suede pumps
Classiques Entier grey cardigan (not pictured)


Paloma says...

Celebrating eight years (!!!) of wedded bliss with my hubby today, which included a sushi lunch date at Sugarfish.  Best. Sushi. Ever. It's outta control good.  Anyway, being the supportive man that he is, he snapped this pic of me as we waited for a table. 

Decided to wear something super summery today, in celebration of my anniversary, summer, and finally feeling decent after a week-long cold.  This dress is one of those great pieces that can be worn 1,000 different ways for 1,000 different occasions; I really love it.  And these shoes are rapidly becoming my Summer 2013 favorites.  Good purchases this month!

I am wearing...

J.Crew cardigan
Urban Outfitters skinny belt
Banana Republic Paula T-Strap sandal

Today in LA: Hi 75 Lo 63 (saw 83 in the car!)

Comments