Guilded

It was a joyous reunion of Employment Team 2012 at Guild, a "new American bistro" on 7th.  We ate, we drank (water), we laughed, and waxed sentimental about working days past.


Paloma says...


Feeling summery today in pale florals and yellow!  I used to wear this blouse all the time, so was surprised to look back and realize that I haven't ever worn it on the blog (at least not that I can see).  Also have decided that I could wear these shoes every single day... and have come pretty close to doing just that lately.  I mean, they quite literally go with everything!  And it doesn't hurt that they are comfy as hell.

OK thats all I've got, folks.


I am wearing...

Old Navy floral blouse (similar)
The Limited yellow cardigan (similar)
BCBG skirt (sorta similar)
Target Pearce pumps in camel patent

Forever 21 faux turquoise pendant necklace (similar)



Karen says...

I got the stamp of approval from Employment Team 2012 on this new dress, another Limited find.  Very cheeky of me, but I just threw a jacket on over this and wore it to court in the morning.  This is not a court dress.

It is, however, a summery dress that will work both for work and for work after hours, which is my intention today.  Though not an opera gown of any sort, I do think this will double well for my trek uptown tonight to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion for one of the final performances of Tosca.  Add the vintage jacket below, bring a delicate hanky, and I think I'm set.

It's not every day that you will wear one dress to the courthouse, the office, and the opera.  Triple duty!


I am wearing...

The Limited Outback Red shift dress
Vintage Badgley Mischka jacket
The Limited Round-Toe High-Heel Pumps in nude

Accessories:
Tory Burch cuff
Vintage straw woven clutch
Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses

Comments