Filter Fridays

How we miss each other so!  Not just the great girl gab and fabulous company, but the perfect photographer to snap your outfit.  But, it's another busy Friday apart.  Time for some fun with filters.


Top: Old Navy / Skirt: The Limited / Strappy Pumps: Banana Republic
Filter: Vintique Old Times

Paloma says...

Dressed up today since we had a big deposition in one of my cases and the client was in the office. Oh, how I wish I were wearing jeans instead!

Boring black pencil skirt and top today. I've really been boring this week! At least I got lots of compliments on my beloved shoes. I promise to put a bit more effort into it next week...


Dress: xhilaration x Target / Platform wedges: DV by Dolce Vita 
Straw clutch: vintage / Sunglasses: vintage Christian Dior
Filter: Instagram Valencia

Karen says...

Today was our firm picnic, held in our... parking lot.  But it had plenty of quirky carnival touches, and everybody got in the mood.  Sun and maxi dresses were out in full effect, and once again I rocked the Target.  If ever I had a uniform, it's this: cotton sundress and platform wedges.  What else would you expect of a petite California girl?


Faux pearl and rhinestone bracelet: Target
Filter: IncrediBooth Incredible Cowboy Booth Johnny S

I also remain obsessed with this bracelet: three days in a row and counting!  Giving you plenty of top-lit white-light office chic here, folks.

Today in LA: Hi 84 (what, really?) Lo 66 Humidity 53%

Comments