From Coney Island With Love


Karen says...

One last day in New York to celebrate my birthday.  Monday must've been crazy for Paloma because we weren't able to coordinate our posts.  It certainly was crazy for me - one of the best and most fun days of my life, without a doubt.

Of course, traveling means wearing the same damn things a few days at a time, and that's fine.  These jeans are loose and tight and comfortable and worn and perfectly torn and perfectly blue and basically everything a pair of jeans ought to be, and have made many appearances in the blog.  Same with my trusty "65-degree sweater," something I like to throw on any time it's under 65 degrees around here.  And boy, is that always the case in New York.

I spent much of my birthday in Brooklyn, including a lovely afternoon seaside in Coney Island.  This is moments before devouring a Nathan's hot dog and beer.  It was a happy birthday, indeed.

I am wearing...

I Heart Astoria t-shirt 
Maison Scotch navy and cream striped pocket-front cardigan with leather star patch elbows
H&M skinny low-waist jeans
GAP leather sneakers in navy

Accessories:
Vintage Bonwit Teller suede and leather clutch in cognac
Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses



Later that day...

In Williamsburg, I added a Coney Island sweatshirt and Vietnamese coffee to the look.

Comments