Formal Fridays

The only time that this is ever the case is when you're attending a wedding on a Friday.  And while Paloma gets to go casual, Karen is due for quite the opposite.


Karen says...

Well, I thought this dress was Bari Jay but it's not.  I guess it doesn't matter - they're all formal wear brands I would never touch unless I was asked to be a bridesmaid in a six-figure wedding at the Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff, New York.

As the dress speaks for itself, it's worth commenting on the hairdo.  Everybody was doing this half-up do with loose waves and a sort of braid detail in the back; or a sort of half sixties bouffant with loose waves.  I was definitely going for something vintage, but was last to get my hair done and decided to do something different.  So I said, let's go with the Veronica Lake finger waves.


Ultimately, I was happy with my hair.  It's quite a lot of fun having perfectly waved hair loosely covering one eye: it was my film noir fantasy fulfilled.

I am wearing...

Watters bridesmaid gown in midnight
E! Live on the Red Carpet strappy silver platform sandals (I kid you not)

Accessories:
round sparkly pendant, gift from the bride



Paloma says...

It's Friday!  Yeah!

[something soon] 

Comments