Filter Free at 7th Street

Spring is really in the air as we met up for a juice break in the warm afternoon.  Would've gone for coffee, but for some reason we didn't need our usual dose of 2:00 pm caffeine.  We scouted an odd location today at the 7th Street Metro Station entrance, where the lighting was so peculiar that this may be a photo first - no filter!


Paloma says...

So I am feeling pretty good about my outfit today since two (count 'em - TWO!) cracked out homeless men told me I was "gorgeous" today.  I mean, does it get any better?  Those crackheads, they know what they speak of, am I right? ;-)

Seriously, though.  I do love this shirt which I can't even remember the last time I wore, shockingly! And these new black pumps are starting to break in so I don't feel like crying every time I walk in them, which is nice. It's the little things, I tell you.

Sidenote - I don't know what brand this shirt is, and was very sad today because I had no one at work who I could ask: "Hey can you check the tag of my shirt real quick and tell me the brand? Yeah, I need it because I have this blog about my clothes..."

I am wearing...

The Limited yellow cardigan
Striped shirt from Anthropologie (brand unknown)
Merona x Target pencil skirt
Enzo Angiolini black pumps

Accessories:
Little diamond pendant from my hubby (not really visible)


Karen says...

Lawyerly today!  This is a rehash of old standby's.  I had a final status conference this morning, the last step before going to trial, but as the birthday/post-vacation gods would have it, this trial is miraculously being continued at the behest of the other side.  I appeared in court this morning with my co-counsel to tie up this formality, but it's wheeee!  No more headless chicken time.

Thus, this is standard lawyer issue, minus the suit jacket.  I would've worn more interesting shoes but these are my most comfy shoes and I took this very Metro this morning to the courthouse.  All very appropriate to be seen here.

Will be featured more prominently in the future, but Jamie and I went to Clare Vivier on our lunch break and both made out with new leather knick-knacks.  I finally got the foldover clutch I'd been eyeing for months - as a little birthday gift to myself, and in celebration of trial preparation being done.  (I'm still eyeing the jaguar one - I ain't gonna lie!)

I am wearing...

Maison Scotch chambray button-down shirt
J.Crew charcoal suit trouser in Super 120s
Banana Republic faux croc penny loafer pumps in tan

Accessories:
Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch in white pebble
Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses



Comments